Spiritual Coaching & Empowering Workshops guiding you to become the kind of woman who is radiant, confident and gets exactly what you wish for.
What you’ll gain through working with me…
• Know how to speak up for yourself, learn how to say NO from an empowered place that leaves everyone feeling understood and accepted.
• Put yourself first without feeling selfish, losing your friends, or sacrificing.
• Embody your feminine radiance, learn how to be magnetic, and fill the room with your presence so that you’re respected and admired.
• Get the relationship advice you need to understand how and where you’ve given yourself away in the past and how to stop it from reoccurring.
• Your new awareness will help you to de-stress your life, get excited about new possibilities, and feel happier!
Is you inability to say, “NO”
- harming your relationships?
- making you feel unsafe?
- sabotaging your sense of freedom?
- draining you – everyone comes to you for help?’
If you said “Yes” to any of the above, JOIN US in a 2 day workshop designed especially for you.
From our time together, you will:
- Understand why you put others first
- Discover why you feel overwhelmed, anxious and tired
- Learn practical tools to feel safe and say “NO” with confidence
JOIN US – For 2 Empowering Days
Filled with Our Exploration and Discovery of Self Confidence
What People Are Saying About Juey Ann
The Art of Feminine Presence Workshop
Develop the physical and energetic presence that attracts the kind of attention you want.
Discover tools you can use to:
- Feel more comfortable with your sensuality, and with receiving attention.
- Experience more passion in your life – particularly your love life.
- Be more at ease setting clear boundaries with others.
- Learn to follow your “higher guidance” rather than pushing to make things happen.
- Look and feel more radiant when you walk into a room
Do You Want To Be POWERFUL and Feminine?
Juey Ann McLeod is an intuitive, engaging, experienced Spiritual Mentor and Life Coach. She successfully supports and guides others to joyfully master saying “NO” so they can find their voice, own personal power, establish boundaries, create safety and increase energy.
Due to mental, emotional, physical and sexual abuse Juey Ann personally knows what it is like to have no permission to voice her needs. Over the last 20 years, Juey Ann has enriched the lives of countless people as they seek to remove painful patterns/blocks and replace it with Confidence, Peace and Joy.
Juey Ann teaches people how to embrace their whole being and guides them to discover the answers within. Clients and students leave feeling like a burden has been lifted and empowered by the power of saying no.